I was reading a blog post on Asmi's Journal and I was inclined to write something about Trinity here. They say that God was (na'uzu biLLAH) divided into three parts which they call as The Trinity and so they worship all the components (of their God). This definition of God contains a few pieces of information. 1. God is divisible. 2. There are three Gods. 3. It also says that there are currently three gods but there can be more. Let's discuss the first point. 1. God is divisible If something is divisible. It means we can measure it. (only measurable things can be divided) So take this point into account we get 1. God is divisible i. We can measure God (his powers, his size, etc. etc.) 2. There are 3 Gods 3. There can be more than 3 Gods Now take into account the point number 1.i. and it tells you: We can measure God (this means) God is limited. So, let's add this to the list 1. God is divisible i. We can measure God (his powers, his size, etc. etc.) a. God...
I had been watching T.V. a few years ago and searching for a T.V. Based on Islam. There I found religious (apparently Muslim) T.V. channel but to my horrible surprise, I saw in it the qadyanis preaching their religion. So, As it just came into my mind, I thought I should write something about that group also. According to Qadyanis, they are "True Muslims" or at least Muslims, but please be advised, they are not muslims at all. Qadyani-ism was started from Pakistan and then it was supported by many countries especially USA and England etc. Quadyani was one of the most famous debators of his age. His articles were given most importance in the Muslim world especially Pakistan. But then things changed. At the first he claimed to be Issa (AS) or Jesus, According to him, he had the qualities what Hazrat Mohammad (Peace be upon him) informed us that Issa AS would have (He was wrong, he had none of the qualities let me leave it for the moment). He also said that he is a Nabi or Proph...
So, it's a new day and the electricity has already started flickering thought government has announced a continuous electric supply for three days (this was second by the way). Yesternight we had samosas . They were so tasty AlhamduLILLAH. And the most remarkable thing that happened was that I was involved in cooking too. I actually made the samosas and did the fillings. As far as I remember, I never cooked anything in our (about) 1.5 years of marriage. If you plan to try them do, make some more and send to your neighbours too! I hope they're gonna love'em ;)
Comments