To Imran Khan and Pakistan - My Congratulations

Heard today that Imran Khan has got married. Good for him and whole of Pakistan.

Good for him because he has married after all. So he has built himself quite an empire and now he has a lady too.

And good for Pakistan because I'm quite positive that the number of dharnas would reduce after this. Or atleast, young women who kind of had a dream of marrying him would refrain from attending because their dream has already broken. These ladies and the boys who followed those girls into the dharnas also gave a fake impression to imran khan that he is very popular :D

So, I hope this would give a bit of rest to Pakistani people. at last!

Ok, pardon me for celebrating my freedom of speech, in politics we all have and should have an opinion or our own. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qadyani - The False Prophet/Imam

I'm Abusing "So" So Much

The Trinity