Monday, June 27, 2011
Eseaf.com is Not Paying Me Now
Eseaf.com which is using a huge number of resources has stopped paying any sensible amoount in the recent days. Most probably the reason behind it is the shutdown of google blogsearch service. Now we have to enter keywords in blogsearch to get to the blog. Which most people don't bother to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do Pashtuns of Pakistan want to join Afghanistan?
I'm sure a Pashtun could answer that question far better than I can, so my response won't be a simple yes or no. But since you'v...
-
I was reading a blog post on Asmi's Journal and I was inclined to write something about Trinity here. They say that God was (na'uz...
-
I had been watching T.V. a few years ago and searching for a T.V. Based on Islam. There I found religious (apparently Muslim) T.V. channel b...
-
So, it's a new day and the electricity has already started flickering thought government has announced a continuous electric supply for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment