Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Do Pashtuns of Pakistan want to join Afghanistan?
I'm sure a Pashtun could answer that question far better than I can, so my response won't be a simple yes or no. But since you'v...
-
I had been watching T.V. a few years ago and searching for a T.V. Based on Islam. There I found religious (apparently Muslim) T.V. channel b...
-
I was reading a blog post on Asmi's Journal and I was inclined to write something about Trinity here. They say that God was (na'uz...
-
So, it's a new day and the electricity has already started flickering thought government has announced a continuous electric supply for ...
3 comments:
I was just going through some of your older posts here and I read the "titleless" post. SoubhanAllah. Your wife sounds like a very compassionate person. May Allah protect all of our families from these acts.
Also, my husband used to say a duaa with my daughter when it would rain. I don't remember how it went, maybe you know it already? I can ask him if not.
Umm Omar! Thanks a lot for your comment! :) Yup! She is wise and compassionate AlhamduLILLAH!
I read the dua somewhere but I don't remember it. It'd be great if you post it in your blog. :)
A'meen!
(for you dua)
Post a Comment