Added some new videos to my favourite videos list. I kind of love them. If you don't know arabic or urdu you may not understand but I hope you'd enjoy.
The Trinity
I was reading a blog post on Asmi's Journal and I was inclined to write something about Trinity here. They say that God was (na'uzu biLLAH) divided into three parts which they call as The Trinity and so they worship all the components (of their God). This definition of God contains a few pieces of information. 1. God is divisible. 2. There are three Gods. 3. It also says that there are currently three gods but there can be more. Let's discuss the first point. 1. God is divisible If something is divisible. It means we can measure it. (only measurable things can be divided) So take this point into account we get 1. God is divisible i. We can measure God (his powers, his size, etc. etc.) 2. There are 3 Gods 3. There can be more than 3 Gods Now take into account the point number 1.i. and it tells you: We can measure God (this means) God is limited. So, let's add this to the list 1. God is divisible i. We can measure God (his powers, his size, etc. etc.) a. God...
Comments
Also, my husband used to say a duaa with my daughter when it would rain. I don't remember how it went, maybe you know it already? I can ask him if not.
I read the dua somewhere but I don't remember it. It'd be great if you post it in your blog. :)
(for you dua)