I've been posting for a while, and it seems that the people I pay attention to never pay attention to me. I don't know why. But I'm always a little bad on social grounds.

When I was a child, I was thought to be very social unlike my elders. But as the time passed, I came to know that the people who pretend to pay attention to me so much don't pay attention to me at all. They talk to me, they laugh with me because they have their own interests. There is a good number of exceptions. But this is also a reality. May be the thing they wanted was to brainwash me according to their will. But now things are a bit different. Now people meet me, but only those who are sincere with me becuase most of them know that they can't brainwash me anymore as I'm no longer a kid.

But whatever ALLAH's will I accept it all by my heart. He knows better about me than myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qadyani - The False Prophet/Imam