Bought Some New Fish

Today I went for shopping of rations and on my journey back, I bought some fish... alive fish. I bought four of them (2 couples) which cost me 40 rupees. Now I've put them in a tub because they were not quite friendly with my Goldfish.

I asked the shopkeeper about the type of the fish I had bought but he said, "ainnu aam machhi kehnday nai" ( they call it ordinary fish ). Now I have Identified it to be Rohu (Labeo Rohita). I like it's scientific name though (Labeo Rohita) sounds like a girls name :D.

The new fish are MashaALLAH stronger than the goldfish but the problem I'm facing with this fish is that they jump out of the tub often. I've put one fish back two times til now. So, I'm really worried for what they will do and what can they do when I'm sleeping.

So, here's the thing, I need to find some cover to put on the tub, But if I cover them, light may no longer be available to them so covering the tub is a temporary solution.

So, let's see what I can do!!!

My wife asked me to take her to the falooda shop to have a cup of falooda there but I refused and said that first we should do something about the rations, she was quite willing to go there but I reluctantly refused. Hope to take her there tomorrow InshaALLAH.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qadyani - The False Prophet/Imam

The Trinity