Well It's fifteenth post now. 13 which is considered as a bad number is now gone(mostly superstitious people refuse to accept that 13 comes after 12 or before 14. So for them counting is somewhat like this.... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, .... and for some less superstitious people, it is like this: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 12.9, 14, 15, 16, ... ).

I'm sitting on my computer... well not really on my computer but... we can say!

We brought some new plants from Gujranwala which were my wife's property and now they are decorating my table. They are quite withered due to, so dry, journey from Gujranwala to Lahore. I live in Lahore. My wife is sleeping beside and I think this is due to those tranquilizers. I'm trying to wake her up but the hot and dry air is keeping us from doing any big thing... like keeping my wife from preparing dinner. And it's 10:32 pm now which is pretty late for dinner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Qadyani - The False Prophet/Imam

The Trinity